jueves, mayo 7

I built our bridge whit other´s music

I have so many feelings (Beck, Feelings)
and I know that I'm dealing whit them. (Beck, Feelings)
I think about this, our new personal history (David Bowie, never get old)
you looked so tired and unhappy at the beginning (Radiohead, No surprises)
and now I´ve waiting for your phone calls all to end. (Cake, Guitar)
Why don't you come in, smoke all my cigarettes again. (Pulp, Like a friend)
Let´s talk
Do you remember the first time? (Pulp, Do you remember the first time?)
How long has it been? (Pulp, Like a friend)
I can't remember a worse time (Pulp, Do you remember the first time?)
never did I think it would come to this (Beck, Outcome)
I'm still with you so I can't go on (David Bowie, Strangers when we meet)
I guess I have to learn to leave the past behind (Beck, Guess I´m doing fine)
put the elevator music on (Beck, Elevator music)
please, pull me back where I belong (Beck, Elevator music)
whit no complaints (Beck, No complaints)
and then just smoke your last cigarette. (Beck, Modern guilt)
You know that we've changed so much since then. (Pulp, Do you remember the first time?)
I was busy finding answers (Badly Drawn, You were right)
maybe we're lying (David Bowie, Heroes)
would I start to regret it (Cake, Guitar)
or would I smile? (Cake, Guitar)
Nothing, will keep us together (David Bowie, Heroes)
so think about the good times (Radiohead, I might be wrong)
and never look back. (Radiohead, I might be wrong)
We are standing on the edge (Radiohead, Lucky)
that's it, sir, you're leaving (Radiohead, Paranoic Android)
I won't share myself with you for now (Radiohead, You)
but I feel my luck could change. (Radiohead, Lucky)
If there is no future left at all (Radiohead, I might be wrong)
I will try to begin again (Radiohead, I might be wrong)
and I know that I can learn in lonely days... (White Stripes, I can learn)
Well now it's my turn (White Stripes, I can learn)

I´m waitin' for a train (Beck, Feelings)
there´s no alarms and no surprises (Radiohead, No surprises)
just let me out of here. (Radiohead, No surprises)
Think that it's all in your mind (Becks, Is all in your mind)
and I want to be your good friend (Becks, Is all in your mind)
but I can´t be standing at your door (Becks, Lost cause)
right now.
I realize that songs are never quite the answer (Badly Drawn, You were right)
but is all clear
what I really need
is that we're strangers when we meet (David Bowie, Strangers when we meet)
to find out a new way to start

3 comentarios:

no descansamos en nada dijo...

Me encantan estos puentes, Sue. Dicen más de lo que quieren decir.

Pig dijo...

Me gustaron las referencias a radiohead jejeje aunque los otros artistas son muy buenos tambien. jejeje recuerdo cuando Beck sale en futurama... Saludos

Pig dijo...

Sue tienes una invitación a la felicidad... para mas información visita mi sitio jajaja XD. Un saludote.