lunes, marzo 23

Canciones como puentes

I´m a friend

I completely know
that this is not
something that
a friend must say
so let me tell you this
like a off the record dream
like a catchy song line
crying on the street.
I don´t wanna be
a
bad cover version
of something incomplete
I just wish
that you and me would be
strangers when we meet.
I know this is not
how a friend must feel
so please let me handle this
in a smooth way
like the color of the whisky
on the rocks across the glass:
I don´t have a
long jacket
do you realize?
You and me as a thought
is like the smoke
of a burning cigarette
that just show up
to disappear.
Think on this like a confession
written without ink
like a step without tread
like a memory keep
in no ones mind.
So I´m gonna cut my talk
´cause we could be
heroes tonight
here I am; my summarize
there are you through your
guitar
just before to say good bye
(please let me insist
that I know this is more
how a friend must think).

4 comentarios:

Pig dijo...

Think on this like a confession
written without ink. Cuantas veces no hemos escrito una confesión sin tinta. Solo basta una mirada un pensamiento o un sueño para confesar el amor que atraviesa el corazón y pareciera gritar por cada latido que amas a esa persona especial. Lo curioso es que esta confesión a veces puede sonar como el silencio.

Jonathan dijo...

Muy triste... :(

mamá logón dijo...

me la imaginé en un bonito escenario discreto con una guitarra acústica en mano y con un tenue volumen delicado como luz de vela...

y como ya vi fotos suyas si pude imaginarmela de verdad...

ay Sue... :)

Jonathan dijo...

Debería de postear más seguido...

Saludos!